This home has a very special North facing position with Lions head so close it feels like you can touch it, breathtaking blue ocean kissing blue skies ahead and the twelve apostles to the west in the only wind free part of Camps bay, The Glen.
The unique design of the home maximises on inviting the exquisite, natural beauty in with large floor to ceiling glass stacking doors, windows and skylights creating a light and bright happy home compromising of 2 levels.
– Lounge and dining area leading through to an entertainment terrace with pool and bbq area.
– Open plan kitchen with a separate laundry/scullery.
– Wine cellar next to lounge area.
– Second TV lounge with wood burning fireplace.
– Two spacious en suite bedrooms, one of which is currently used as an office/library that flows out to the terrace through stacking doors.
– Back sweet little garden for a petit-déjeuner, ideal to create a herb garden.
– Three spacious en suite bedrooms all leading, through stacking doors, to a large terrace with breathtaking views.
– Bamboo floors in bedrooms and tiles in bathrooms.
– Air-con, underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
– Solar power with invertor that covers all your needs, no load shedding here!
– 13 500 litre water storage system with UV filtration.
– Four car garage!
– Alarm system with beams.
– All surround magical views from all living and bedrooms.
This is definitely a must see to fully appreciate.
This beautiful two bedroom house has been recently renovated and…
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.
October 5, 2023Thursday!
Lance Real Estate