Grand, classic and chic. This pristine 5 bedroom en-suite European styled villa is a leisurely stroll away from the famous Camps Bay beach and world-class restaurants, bars and boutiques spotted along the promenade. From your private balcony, soak in epic views of the waves crashing on the shore and the Twelve Apostles mountain range. Seamless seaside living flows from this open plan 3 story residence to outdoor spaces that burst with natural beauty. Featuring a large lap pool, cinema room, a study that converts to a 6th bedroom and secure parking for 5 vehicles. This is an ultimate Camps Bay vacation home.
VILLA – Situated over 3 levels with 5 bedrooms en-suite, 2 lounges, cinema room, sunroom, gym, study (or 6th bedroom), garden and long pool.
GENERAL – Uncapped internet – Alarm linked to armed response unit – Security building – Digital safe
– Housekeeping Monday to Friday with week-ends and public holidays optional at an additional charge. – All linen, towels and beach towels included – Hairdryers, liquid soap and shower gel included. – Garaging for 2 cars – Off street parking for 3 cars – Pool size 13 x 2.5m – Charcoal Weber BBQ – Fireplace
– Gas stove, electric oven, – Nespresso coffee machine
– Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher – Full satellite TV & JBL speakers
Lower Level: – Garages and entrance area, small gym with treadmill, weights and mats, tv and aircon / heater – Bedroom 5 with queen size bed, aircon/heater and en-suite bathroom with shower – Lounge with private entrance, small kitchenette – Cinema room with overhead project & large screen, aircon/heater – 2 x guest toilets
Middle level: – Large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area – Lounge with wood burning fireplace flanked by patio, garden and pool areas – Dining area with 8- seater table
– Fully fitted kitchen and full laundry area. – Sunroom with TV, aircon/heater and direct access to pool and patio – Study with desk and sofa that converts into double bed if needed. – En-suite bathroom with shower
– Patio with outdoor lounge seating leads to the 2,5 x 13m pool and 8-seater outdoor table, – Weber – BBQ and 6 sun loungers
Top level: Bedroom 1: – King size bed and TV, private patio, aircon/heater, walk in dressing room, en-suite with shower, sea and mountain views
Bedroom 2: – King size bed, aircon/heater, en-suite with large bath and shower and mountain views
Bedroom 3: – 2 x single beds, can be made up as a king on request, aircon/heater, en-suite with bath and overhead shower and mountain views
Bedroom 4: – Queen size bed, aircon/heater, en-suite with shower and mountain views.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.
October 3, 2023Tuesday!
Lance Real Estate