Prime Position, Hillside, Ultra-Modern Villa with Spectacular Panoramic Views over…
Enjoy the luxury of your own spacious residence (650 m²) that ensures not only peace and quiet but also independence and privacy. The Guest Management and well-trained staff are dedicated to your personal comfort and well-being.
Every room in the holiday villa has a view of the ocean, from Camps Bay to Bakoven going towards Llandudno.
Elegant Bedrooms (5)
· Prestigious master bedroom with king-size bed, armchairs, fireplace (gas), TV, DVD/CD player, and personal safe, walk-in dressing room, en suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and heated towel rails, sea-facing balcony with daybeds.
· Four superior double bedrooms (3x queen-size bed, 1x king-size bed), fitted wardrobes and cupboards. Two toplevel bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. Two bedrooms near the pool with en suite bathrooms with bath, separate shower, under-floor heating and direct access to either wrap around terrace or courtyard.
· Finest quality linen, feather down duvets and pillows (spare allergy-free polyester hollow fibre blend pillows), silk bedcovers and mohair throws, silk and suede scatter cushions.
· Plush bath towels, bathrobes and deluxe toiletries provided.
Stylishly decorated open plan Living Area
· Spacious (90 m²), sea-facing lounge and dining area with large comfortable sofas, armchairs, and fireplace (gas).
· Satellite TV and DVD/CD player with super-size screen (110 cm) and integrated sound system.
· Owners’ collection of contemporary South African paintings and artworks.
· Solid timber dining table to seat 6 – 8 people.
· Fresh flowers, candles and seasonal decorations.
· Adjacent guest toilet.
· Wide, wrap around veranda with quality outdoor furniture – 6-seater outside table,
4 cane armchairs and occasional tables.
Fully equipped Kitchen and Scullery
· High quality electric appliances, e.g, kettle, coffee machine, coffee grinder, toaster, blender, juicer, beverage cooler, fridge, deep freeze and ice-making machine, dishwasher, etc.
· Quality cooking utensils, crockery, glassware, stemware and cutlery for 10 place settings.
· Cotton tea towels and linen napkins, decorative table placemats and runners.
· Stock of basic groceries comprising a variety of teas, coffee, condiments, dried herbs, etc.
· Washing machine, tumble drier and ironing equipment in the scullery.
Gym / Fitness Room
· Zest weight lifting and push-up equipment / mirror wall
· 1 KCR-100 Bicycle
· 1 Cross Trainer
· Punching bag /ball bag and boxing gloves
· Overhead TV, CD player and integrated sound system
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.