Tucked away lies this magnificent, tranquil sanctuary with safari home ambience laced with your typical African acacia trees amongst other indigenous mature trees, fynbos and birdsong. Driving along, you are ushered to the most beautiful stone port coutier and welcomed by a large wooden teak door.
On entrance you are blown away with the extraordinary high ceilings with exposed beams, open reception rooms and through the large glass windows and doors your gaze is captured toward the rolling, emerald lawns, lush gardens and sparkling 20m pool. To your left is a guest cloakroom and to your right the control room, the living room and dining room share a grand double sided fireplace and the dining flows out toward a terrace where you can relax and enjoy the splendour of the majestic mountains, gardens and the symphony of birdsong.
The gourmet kitchen is a chef’s dream, with a Lacanche stove, walk in fridge, and a large centre island piece where you have a view and access out through glass doors to the pool and gardens, perfect for entertaining. Furthermore on this floor is a large tv lounge, a guest bedroom en-suite that flows out toward the gardens and a linen room fitted with cedar wood shelves. Upstairs you have another guest room en-suite and the main bedroom en-suite, that lead out onto a terrace overlooking the gardens. Next to the main bedroom is a beautiful home office/library fitted with oak shelves.
– Stroll through the garden to a separate two bedroom guest cottage that consists of double volume living area, two en-suite bedrooms and a large mezzanine.
– Near the entrance is another separate self contained flatlet
– The home is equipped with a state-of-the-art home automation security and light system, all fully functional remotely from your phone
– Tennis court
– Pool house with outside shower
– Access to the river
– A range of indigenous trees and fynbos as well as Mulberry, Lemon and Olive trees
This is truly a must view to be able to fully appreciate the beauty of this property, book your appointment with me.
ONLY 6 units left in this newly built apartment block…
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.
March 2, 2024Saturday!
Lance Real Estate