This home has a very special North facing position with Lions head so close it feels like you can touch it, a breathtaking blue ocean kissing blue skies ahead, and the twelve apostles to the west in the only wind-free part of Camps Bay, The Glen.
The unique design of the home maximizes on inviting the exquisite, natural beauty in with large floor-to-ceiling glass stacking doors, windows, and skylights creating a light and bright happy home compromising of 2 levels.
– Lounge and dining area leading through to an entertainment terrace with pool and bbq area.
– Open plan kitchen with a separate laundry/scullery.
– Wine cellar next to the lounge area.
– Second TV lounge with wood-burning fireplace.
– Two spacious en suite bedrooms, one of which is currently used as an office/library that flows out to the terrace through stacking doors.
– A back sweet little garden for a petit-déjeuner, ideal to create a herb garden.
– Three spacious en suite bedrooms all leading, through stacking doors, to a large terrace with breathtaking views.
– Bamboo floors in bedrooms and tiles in bathrooms.
– Air-con, underfloor heating, and heated towel rails.
– Solar power with an inverter that covers all your needs, no load shedding here!
– 13 500 liter water storage systems with UV filtration.
– Four car garage!
– Alarm system with beams.
– All surround magical views from all living and bedrooms.
This is definitely a must-see to fully appreciate.
No expense has been spared in building this magnificent Green…
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.
October 5, 2023Thursday!
Lance Real Estate